It’s the last day of the year. You know what that means? It’s thyme to party with Garden Supply Company’s special garden cocktail recipe made with ingredients from your very own landscape. Try it with us for the countdown with these easy steps:
It’s thyme to party
- Cranberry juice
- Fresh thyme
- Pansy flowers (They’re edible!)
- Fill your cocktail shaker with about half of a cup of ice.
- Pour 6 fluid ounces (or 4 shots) of your preferred gin into the shaker.
- Add 6 fluid ounces of cranberry juice and shake.
- Pour into cocktail glasses and add a splash of your preferred prosecco for a little sparkle.
- Add fresh thyme to each glass and garnish with pansy flowers!