Hi everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful week. These last days have flown by so quickly.....hard to believe we're almost at the weekend again. I hope you all have had a chance to stop by Garden Supply for our annual Spring Garden Party this week. We have fun activities happening daily, culminating in our big finale on Saturday. On Friday, from 11-3, we have The Meat House coming, the friendly, new butcher in town. The Meat House offers everything you need to prepare a complete gourmet meal that your family and friends will rave about. They offer a wide selection of expertly butchered premium meats, poultry, veal, lamb, and pork, prepared proteins, fine cheeses, fresh produce, hearty breads, prepared side dishes, Boar's Head Deli products, delectable desserts and pastries, and other gourmet grocery items. They also carry over 200 varieties of wines from around the world, which are hand selected by The Meat House's Certified Wine Educator. Be sure to check out their website for recipes and photos, and stop by the garden center for some tasty samples from their portable kitchen.
And here's our fun line-up for Saturday.
- Mamma Mia pizza will fire up our pizza oven and serve samples from 11-3
- Hot Dogs hot off the grill to benefit Mer Mer's Angels/ Angels Among Us 5K & Family Fun Walk
- Various industry vendors on hand to answer plant questions and help you with other garden solutions
- Dinner Savvy will show you how to easily prepare and serve your family fun meals
- The Grove School of Cary a fresh new pre-school, find out how your child can grow with them
- Grace Li Wang will be sharing her mixed-media artistry
- Live Music - Local Band "Westwood Back Porch String Band" will be performing from 11-1
- Live Music - Local Band "No Worries" will be performing from 1-3
- Fun games, face painting and activities for kids
- Reps from J&D Tree Pros will be on hand to answer questions about tree removal
And don't forget, now through Saturday, receive 15% off your entire tree and shrub purchase!
Hope to see you soon!