We all need to chill out! Summer's almost here and the sun is already blazing. So if you're looking for a tasty treat in the fridge, look no more. We've got an amazing garden to table recipe that is sure to thrill your taste buds and cool you off at the same time.
Blackberry Mint Popsicles
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves from your herb garden
- 2 cups fresh blackberries from your garden (substitute with fresh blueberries or strawberries)
- 1 lime
- 2-2 1/2 TBS raw honey from your hive (if you have one! If not, try some of our GSCO honey.)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- Combine blackberries, mint leaves, juice from lime, coconut water and honey. Pour into blender and blend until you have a smooth consistency.
- Pour mixture in popsicle mold, add popsicle sticks and freeze until solid (at least two hours).
*Recipe by itsmecharlotte.com
Looking for blackberry bushes, mint or honey? We've got them all! See you at GSCO.