The holidays are here! Our favorite time of year at Garden Supply Co! And once again we are excited to bring you one of our most treasured annual events at the garden center, Breakfast with Mrs. Claus.
Mrs. Claus will be joining us on three dates in December, so mark your calendars now for December 3rd, December 10th, and December 17th. Festivities start promptly at 9 am with a continental-style breakfast, followed immediately by story time and photos. Be sure to bring your cameras and all those letters for Santa, too.
Breakfast with Mrs. Claus
Saturday, December 3rd at 9 am Saturday, December 10th at 9 am Saturday, December 17th at 9 am
Breakfast with Mrs. Claus is a FREE event, however registration is required. Please call the garden center at 919-460-7747 for reservations.
Face Painting and Pony Rides
We hope you'll bring the kiddos in and join us for continuing activities throughout the afternoon. Our fabulous face painter, Shannon Carver, will be here from 11am to 3pm, along with our favorite ponies, Ginger and Snap for pony rides through the nursery. These events are FREE as well.
This year we would like to start a new tradition. We would love for each child attending breakfast, face-painting, or pony rides to bring a donation for the Western Wake Crisis Ministry. This cohesive group of churches, businesses, and volunteers from our community serve people in need in our area with an open pantry of food and monetary donations to help bridge the gap for families requiring assistance.
Here is a list of their most-needed items:
- Canned Meals: Stews, Soups, Tuna, Ravioli, Lasagna, etc.
- Peanut Butter, Canned Vegetables
- Grains: Cereal, Rice, Pasta and Dried Beans
- Fruits: Fruit cups, Dried Fruit, Applesauce, 100% Juice and Juice Boxes
- Rice, Pasta and Dried Beans
- Kid-Friendly Items: Granola Bars, Popcorn, Graham or Animal Crackers, Fat-free/Sugar-free Pudding Cups
- Baby Products: Diapers, Wipes, Formula, Infant Cereal
- Hygiene Items: Toothpaste, Feminine Products, Shaving Items, Hand Sanitizer, Soap, etc.
- Paper Products: Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, etc.
- (Please - No loose glass and plastic jars of baby food as they will have to be discarded due to health regulations)
For more information, please visit the Western Wake Crisis Ministry website.
With so much to be thankful for, we hope you will join us in providing not only "JOY" for those whose needs are great, but sharing with our children the "JOY" of giving.
And always know that we are thankful for YOU! Looking forward to seeing you all soon!